This is another installment of the series “Grow It Strong: Business Ideas For A Dream Company. Our road to the exceptional team, winning culture and Fortune 500 clients”. In case you’ve missed the previous posts, feel free to explore them here.
If you have decided to join the up-and-coming startup and business founding trend or are already in, then you probably understand that a huge part of your success depends on the right people to work with. A perfect team is like a perfect pair of shoes – it’s comfy and becomes you and you know you can walk longest distances without getting tired. And it’s sometimes hard to find.
Feeling super lucky to having hired those ideal employees who:
- fulfill assigned tasks with no fail;
- don’t miss deadlines for assigned work;
- don’t expect your supervision or vice versa, act on your instructions;
- accept your decision or point of view or are always ready to confront;
- are organizing gurus or a creative hot mess type;
- don’t claim a higher payment or are ambitious as hell;
- simply look good or are nice to talk to;
- or posses any quality you believe is important;
you don’t want to miss one nitty-gritty point.